Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chocolate

I seriously could eat chocolate every.day.all.day. Period.

I'm the candy girl at work. I keep loads of chocolate at my desk. In fact four bags of Reese Cups (and eggs) and a bag of Nestle Treasures are sitting in my cubical waiting on my co-workers this week. What's sad, is we will get through most of that this week!!! Stress eating? I think so!

I stock up about once a week. And sometimes with the help of my co-workers who expect the chocolate to keep coming. HA!

One chocolate item that is hard to keep around are Peppermint Patties. Don't ask me why, but those suckers are gone in two days!!!

What's your favorite chocolate?

6 comments:

Kim and Dave said...

I have to pick just one? Hershey bars with almonds, chocolate covered marshmallows from Russell Stover, anything that Malley's in Cleveland makes, Graeter's Double Chocolate Ice Cream...I love chocolate too!

Allison said...

Just one??? lol I love the Snickers, the Snickers Cruncher, and Take 5. But if I'm going to have something small, I'd go for a Peppermint Pattie, a Hershey Kiss with Almonds, a mini Reese's Cup...

Mmmm...I'm a sucker for chocolate. But I'm an even bigger fan of plain old sugar. Taffy. Gummy stuff. Yum....

travel girl said...

I use to be a reese peanut butter freak!! First, I would eat the edges and then pop it in my mouth.
Yummers!

These days I only like dark chocolate. Here in America, I LOVE dove dark chocolate but if I were in Beligum, Well I'd gain 50 pounds the chocolate is THAT good!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I love See's candy. There's just something about their chocolates that makes me "think" I can eat a whole 1 pound box.

But, I'm a sucker for homemade caramel apples too. Sometimes, I'll make the caramel and eat it from the spoon. Yum!

Emily said...

Oh man... I love dark chocolate the best. Dark chocolate M&M's have become one of my favorites! And peanut butter Twix...mmmmm. And homemade buckeyes! I love choc + pb!

Fragrant Liar said...

Actually, I'm a peanut butter and toffee girl -- though not together (I don't think). I love Reese's Cups and Heath bars. Any day of the week.