Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anonymous Poster

I had an anonymous poster post something rude to my blog last night. Seriously what provokes people to be so rude? If you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all. I’m all for criticism, but being down right rude is uncalled for. I did not do anything but post about my weekend. You know where I was all sunburned? What’s wrong with talking about that?

I can only assume it was one of three people:

1. My second ex husband – need I say more?
2. My ex husband’s ding bat girlfriend who use to be a friend - not a good one
3. An internet stalker (HA)

Since last night I have blocked anonymous posters. No need to listen to their rantings and ravings about how stupid I am and how I should watch what I post on the internet. I agree that people should watch what they post on the internet. For those reasons you’ll never see me post my last name, my address, my city or anything along those lines. Only my friends and family need that info. I’m as careful as I can be, however if someone wants to find you bad enough, it’s not that hard to find them I’m sure.

At any rate, to my anonymous poster…I’m glad you find me so amusing. But until you can actually get an ID and identify yourself, you’ll never have the ability to be rude to me again. Enjoy life being an ass. Go harass someone else who gives a poop.

8 comments:

Emily said...

This post made me LOL.

I love #2... "ding bat" - such a great name to call someone :) You're funny, girl!

Ignore the jerks - you don't post anything dangerous on your blog! So screw 'em!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Jerk! Yeah, someone needs to get a life and stay off of your blog.

Julie said...

F*cktards. LOL

Simi said...

so not cool.
Sorry you had to deal with that.. seriously why do people suck at life!

SavvySarahDesigns said...

what did they say? need a sister to rough someone up? lol

Christopher said...

What an asshat. I've been feeling very redneck today. I could take a bitch out.

-Stacy

Danica said...

I love you Stacy! HA

Sarah I say you and me go kick some ass!

Coloradolady said...

I am totally amazed at how rude people can be. I am sorry they were rude to you.

I had someone email me from a email address I could not trace and ask me why I liked to brag about what I owned? Huh???

All I could think about was I host vintage Thingie Thursday each week, but never thought it was bragging....who knows?!?!? At least I hope it is not taken that way...makes you wonder, right?

Have a great day! Don't let the losers rain on your parade!