Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update on my arm.

Well, no news is good news right? I went to the nerve doctor yesterday and he told me that I would have to wait another 10 days to get the nerve study done because he usually sees patients after 21 days of an injury. Great. And I took a half day off of work to hear that?

He's also sending me to my orthopedic surgeon, whom I'm on a first name basis with, to get TWO, count them TWO cortozone shots in my arm...one in the shoulder and one in the elbow. I will be a complete and total mess that day. If you have ever had a cortozone shot, you understand how ridiculously painful they can be. Hopefully LW can drive me to the doctor that day because I don't see myself driving home from that. HA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news I leave for vacation in 44 days! I have not been able to take a solid week off from work since last July, so this coming vacation will be a welcome relief. For those that don't know, we're going to Cancun for our one year dating anniversay. We actually leave on the day of our anniversary. Words cannot even say how happy and excited I am.

I'm also off tomorrow, which will be nice. LW is taking the day off with me and we are doing NOTHING but going to the gym and hanging out at home until we part ways to go hang out with our friends for the evening. I'm excited about that because I haven't spent much time with Staci (yo - shout out) and her mom in quite a while.

The weekend should be nice...not weather wise, but nice otherwise. We have no real crazy plans other than to go to the gym and watch basketball. Looking forward to that. I've deemed Saturday as date night so hopefully we'll do something we haven't done together alone in a long time...go to dinner and a movie! :-) If we're going to dinner and a movie, it's usually with Kassidy. I'm not complaining, but sometimes we need our alone time too. It seems lately that on the weekends when he doesn't have Kassidy, we're going our seperate ways doing other things. So this will be fun.

Peace out incase I don't hop on to blogging over the weekend. I try to avoid the computer at all costs over the weekend. I sit behind one all day...why in the world would I want to be on it when I get home? :-)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Ug... bummer news about your arm! Keep us updated.

And I'm super jealous of Cancun. You are going to have a blast.

Have a great weekend girl!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

You are SO deserving of a vacation! Take care of yourself and hope all goes well with the cortizone shots! (They are painful but you've got your love bug there with you so it should be okay.)

Have a fun weekend.

travel girl said...

So sorry about the appointment. I hate when that happens. They should have told you that up front!

I'm so excited about your vacation. You have a great man, so rare these days. You both look soooo happy!