Thursday, March 5, 2009

Turkey burgers give you....

..stinky burps.

I'm not afraid to admit that I am human and have bodily functions. The people in the cubes next to me probably wish I didn't, but I do have them! I'm quiet when I burp at my desk, but the foulness from the turkey burger will soon have the office scrambling for the doors shortly. Thank goodness they are all mostly gone for lunch at the moment.

What's in a turkey burger? Beans..check....turkey...check...but what else?? Whatever it was was nasty and will never make it's way back into my mouth. I thought I was doing a good thing by eating it. It's healthy right? According to the calorie counting genius in our cafe at work, it was only 390 calories today...with three carrot sticks. YUM-O...um not so much.

Once I finished the turkey burger I was off to find something that would fill my lunch time desires....aahhhhh a miniture Milky Way. I was saved! It had like 60 calories in it but it's gonna keep me from barfing up the bad bad turkey burger I downed with my nose pinched shut.

Why would anyone want to torture themselves like that?

1 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

hahaha I feel your pain all the way over here. Hope the Milky Way canceled out the turkey burps!