Monday, March 16, 2009

St Patty's Day Party

Every year for the last seven years I have hosted a St. Patty's Day party. And every year it tends to get a little crazy after midnight.

We did a lot these:


Drank a lot of rum punch:


Many wonderful friends and neighbors stopped by:








And of course having the kind of friends I have, they decided to play a practical joke on me.

I'm a very photo friendly person. I have pictures everywhere, so my friends thought it would be fun to replace my family photos with photos of people I don't know. What would have been even funnier is if I wouldn't have busted them in the process of taking pictures of their handy work!





But it doesn't stop with the photos. They rearranged the vases on my mantel (by height I might add).


By the end of the night the alcohol was flowing, and the whipped cream some how came out of my fridge!






After all was said and done the night turned out to be fabulous. Another one down in the history books.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

7 comments:

Simi said...

I'm glad you guys had a GREAT time!!! Sorry we missed it :(

Lyndsay said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Please tell me that you're going to be in Vegas too!!!!

Looks like fun!!!!!! and YUMMY!!!

Julie said...

Whew, no incriminating pictures of me!!!!

No, CCD...she won't come to Vegas. LW won't let her! LOL

travel girl said...

Looks like a great time!
Man, wish I lived close!!

Mandy said...

Looks like you had a blast!

And I'm jealous of you for taking such pretty pictures even after getting your drink on. I look a hot mess after just two drinks!

Runner Sam I Am said...

The one photos asks a very good question - how satisfied are you with your sex life?