Friday, March 6, 2009

Random-ness

I'm grateful for...

- LW who took care of me last night when I was sick
- the post office for processing my passport today
- Kassidy who always makes me laugh, even on the tough days
- homemade mac and cheese for warming my belly
- Diet Dr Pepper for acting like coffee - it keeps me awake
- my blogger friends for always making me feel special
- FB for allowing me to keep in touch with long lost friends
- the sun (need I say more?)
- work because I am one of the lucky ones to still be working
- my Blackberry because it truly keeps me connected

4 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Isn't cool to see that even things that seem little make a difference in our lives?

I hope that LW did a wonderful job of taking care of you and you're feeling much better!

Liz said...

i'm glad you're feeling better today. :)

travel girl said...

Always nice to reflect on what we are grateful for. Keeps things in perspective.

Kim and Dave said...

Hope you're feeling better. We missed you last night.