Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My favorite little things.

I belong to a chat board and every Tuesday they do a "Ten on Tuesday". Well every Tuesday I think I'd like to post something about my favorite things, seeing as I have so much to be grateful for. I'm blessed in more ways than I can count.

I'm grateful for:

- Julie's blog every morning
- Diet Dr Pepper for waking me up
- friends like Liz and Rhiannon for inviting me to the NKTOB concert this Friday
- my blogging buddies - life without you would be boring!
- LW for reminding me that life is short so play hard every day :)
- my family for reminding me it's better to give than to receive
- my volunteer gigs (the hospital and Rebuilding Together)
- having a job that allows me the freedom to travel, to eat and to clothe myself
- my camera - without it I would be lost

Happy Tuesday friends! May your day be filled with sunshine and happiness!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Can't wait for Friday!! :) Though, I beg to differ on the job front...how many days were you not allowed to take off during your project?

Danica Lynn said...

True dat on the job. I should say "allows me the money to one day travel with freedom." HA HA

Julie said...

Aw thanks honey! I can't believe I'm one of your favorite things. OK, my blog is, but still it's an extension of ME!

You're in my top 10 as well! smooch.

Kaylea said...

Danica,

I'm so excited for Friday! I'm glad you girls are all coming over! :)

Kaylea

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I loved your list! You have some great favorites. Julie's blog is also one of my favorites!