Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday! T.G.I.F.

I am so unbelievably happy that it's Friday. I'm whipped (and not in the good way!). I have so much going on this weekend...Bunco tonight with some girls and my 7th Annual St. Patrick's Day party on Saturday...woot woot. While I can't wait for all of the fun, it will be a relief when Sunday rolls around so I can lay on my butt all day.

Ever feel like life is traveling by so fast? In less than two months I'll be in Cancun with LW (hopefully getting engaged - HA!), then in June we'll be in Orlando doing the Disney thing with his family. July brings about a girls weekend in Chicago....yipppeeee! August is when college football starts up, and then we're back to the cold fall/winter months and the cycle then repeats itself.

How did that happen?

I'll be 40 before I know it!

...off to get a drink now. I can't stand the thought of being my Mom's age! Growing up I always thought my Mom was 40 and old. HA! Now look at me? I'm three months away from 36, 4 years away from 40 and about 22 years away from the age my Mom was when she died. Holy f-ing cow. Wasn't I 21 about three weeks ago?

Oh wait, that's right...I thought I was 21, but then I woke up from that dream and reality slapped me right in the face.

Happy Friday the 13th my friends. Get your drink'o on this weekend!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm ready for the weekend especially since I'll be spending it with YOU. :)

Danica Lynn said...

AH Shucks!

travel girl said...

Ummm..I'm 45 so I'm like REALLY old;)

I want to come to the party. Sounds like a complete blast!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I feel ancient! I'm also 45 so yikes! Have a great time at Bunco and then the St. Patty's celebration!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Oh for Christsakes, you're still a baby! I'm 51, and let me tell you, sister, I get better every year. Never, EVER worry about getting older. Trust me, it's nothing to worry about.

Eric said...

Green Beer Here I come!

FYI - I spent my Friday the 13th night pulling down wallpaper - Details on the blog, of course!