Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm feeling like a 4 (speed).

ROFLMAO - Julie Julie Julie.....I can't stop thinking about how on Friday at the Sex Toy party all of us were going to hop onto Facebook and mention what 'speed' we felt like on Friday night.

Today I'm a 4 speed...

slow

tired

not feeling it

wishing I was home with the covers ova my head

out cold.

Slept like CRAP last night because all I could think about was what my NKTOB shirt is going to say for the concert next month. I think I should have other pressing issues on my mind, oh like say the economy and the state of my job,rather than what my t-shirt should say!! HA

I seriously woke up several times last night thinking I had the best saying ever, but then when I was awake enough to write it down the thought had vanished. RATS

Anyway, have a super duper day friends.

By tomorrow I'm sure I'll feel like a 6 speed. :-)

6 comments:

Liz said...

thank you for the monday morning laugh...i needed that! :) What about "I'm a big girl, you're a big boy now" ?

Julie said...

I think my batteries died. LOL

travel girl said...

I love sex toy parties!

Hope you sleep better tonight.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I've never been to a toy party but it sounds like fun! I wonder what speed I'm on at the moment? More than likely 2 speed.

Hmmm...no ideas with the tshirt.

Fragrant Liar said...

'k, I don't understand why I was not invited to the sex party. I think I'm entitled to know!

And don't tell me to put on my big girl panties and deal with it!!!

Was it because I admitted to streaking all around last week? I was just kidding, man!

Natalie said...

This post cracks me up!