Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love the sound of laughter.

I've really been in a funk lately. Between being worried about losing my job, my arm in complete shambles and feeling completely useless, LW showed me last night how much laughter is important to getting out of that funk.

It's safe to say...I'm funk free for the moment! HA

I can't really remember all of what happened last night, but basically, it was dark, I hit LW in the head with the TV remote in the bedroom, he said he's calling CSI and is gonna have a brain bleed. We laid in bed laughing for what seemed like a half hour.

I needed that. So desperately.

We forget in our everyday lives that laughter is such an amazing thing. I completely forgot about how scared I am about losing my job, about how bad my arm hurt and about anything completely out of line in my life.

I love that man.

He makes me laugh.

6 comments:

Liz said...

laughter is the BEST.

Julie said...

Gotta love a man like that. Wait, you do. LOL

Colleen said...

Laughter truly is the best medicine... especially with the funk that all of us are in! Glad that LW makes you feel so much better! :) HUGS

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

You are SO right! Sometimes, I will sing a made up song and Boo and I both crack up like crazy for the next hour just being silly. It is necessary to have a good laugh just as much as it is to have a good cry.

CSI -- brain bleed? He'd better marry you first so that you can at least get life insurance kickbacks!

Fragrant Liar said...

If we can't laugh, there's absolutely no point in us being here on the planet -- with the ability to laugh that we never use. Wait. Did you get that?

travel girl said...

Laughter is the best medicine!