Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I lost weight?

I'm trying to find where it went, because quite frankly I can't believe it's gone. A whole 1.5 pounds disappeared off of my body. If you happen upon it, can you please ask 'it' how I lost it? I'd like to know for future referrence!

Seriously I have no idea how 1.5 pounds just disappears. How does that happen? Did I scare it off? Did I wish it off? Because Lord knows I didn't work it off! Only making it to the gym twice last week doesn't do justice on your body. You have to go more regularly.

And sure I **ate** better last week and have been avoiding alcohol (with the exception of Steph's Jell-O shots Friday night)like the plague, but dude, how does one lose 1.5 pounds unless you're on the Biggest Loser?

I am NOT complaining either. Shocked is more of how I'm feeling...excitement because losing weight is possible...and over joyed because I am 9 pounds away from my goal weight, which will put me at the weight I was pre-marriage to both hubby's! Damn!

But I still feel fat. Or untoned is the better word. So I think if I can tone this puppy up I might have a shot at being 'cute' again!

By next Weds I am shooting for one more pound lost! WOOT WOOT

5 comments:

Kim and Dave said...

Woo hoo! Yay for you!!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

If you figure it out, let me know. Maybe it was the jello shooters?? In that case, send some this way!!

travel girl said...

I'm lost 2 lbs but I think I know why;)

travel girl said...

I'm lost 2 lbs but I think I know why;)

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Shhhh - don't tell your body! :). That's great news.