Monday, February 9, 2009

No More Bloggin....For Now

I have to hold off from blogging and even reading people's blogs. Work is horrible right now, thus all I do is eat, sleep (very little of that) and work. I had in over 90 hours last week. I'm tired. I miss LW. I miss Kassidy. I miss my friends.

Yesterday I had two whole hours to myself so I cleaned my house. It was a disaster!

So I'm going away for a little while.

I hope to be back to blogging by the middle of February. My project is slated to be completed by Feb 16th however, I'll be in a 30 day warranty period fixing bugs. But hopefully the bugs are few and far between. I can't handle many more 90 hour work weeks.

I'm losing my mind!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Danica, I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you tons and hope things get better very quickly after implementation!! ((HUGS))

Julie said...

We'll be here, darlin. You, me and Eliz are all too busy to even have dinner together, this must change! Things should calm down for all of us in a couple of weeks....

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

You'll definitely be missed but you've got to take care of you. 90 hours is too much for one person to handle. But, there's always the storm before the calm.

jannypie said...

lots of hugs and support your way!!