Saturday, February 14, 2009

Missing LW

LW flew to Arizona this afternoon to visit with his oldest daughter Lauren. I packed up a little Valentine gift for Lauren and sent LW on his way.

I'm already missing him. We haven't been apart this long since June last year. He won't be home until Tuesday around 11pm or midnight. ::sigh:: I'll manage as after today I'll be working and occupied with upgrading our Financial system at work.

I just pray with all of this news surrounding the Hudson River plane crash and the newest plane crash in Buffalo, that LW returns home to me safe and sound.

In other news I hope to get caught up on blogs, posts and Facebook today. So far so good. My boss gave us a couple of days off, so today is my last day before the storm hits tomorrow. HA

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

LW was good to me. He surprised me with little gifts, chocolate, a romantic dinner and three Troll Beads for my bracelet.

3 comments:

We are the Ferrari's said...

I hope LW enjoys his trip! I have to tell you I got several Pandora beads for Valentines Day too! Yay! :)

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Awww, that's so sweet that not only did he think of you but you are already missing him. Hang in there! Tuesday will be here before you know it.

travel girl said...

It's nice to get little gifts huh?

It's tuesday so I know LW comes home tonight.
Enjoy!