Monday, February 23, 2009

Kassidys 10th Birthday

LW threw Kassidy a surprise 10th birthday party yesterday at Sweet & Sassy which is a place that was unheard of for my generation. The girls put on a rockstar concert...topped with punk rock hair, nails and makeup. The girls had a blast. It was so easy to see on their little faces how much fun they were having.

Daddy-O as Kassidy likes to call LW, was the hero of the day.





The limo was not part of Kassidy's party but I couldn't resist taking a picture of her in front of it.



Before the party started though, we had family time at my house, where Kassidy opened up some of her presents.

Boots and Boomer got Kassidy the Alley Cat (Webkins) for her birthday.






All in all I think everyone had a great time...even me and Daddy-O.

Happy Birthday Kassidy!


3 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Danica, she is the spittin image of her daddy! I'm glad she had a great birthday! That's a cool concept!!!

Liz said...

glad everyone had such a good time!!! and shut your mouth about your hair...it's still cute as ever! shorter than usual, yes, but still cute :)

travel girl said...

How fun!
And I agree with Chocolate covered daydreams..she looks just like her Dad.