Saturday, February 21, 2009

I freaking owe on my taxes.

Poop. It's not a lot but it's the point. I took a pay out on my IRA to get ahead after my divorce before I realized I was getting an inheritance, thus, I didn't take out enough taxes and for some reason they didn't take out state taxes...thus I owe about $800. Not bad I guess, but it sure would have been nice to have more dollars floating around. But I'll live.

I'm off to the gym and to tan this morning. LW and Kassidy are at his place and I'm sure they are both still fast asleep. I miss them both.

Kassidy and I had so much fun shopping for her birthday present from me last night. I didn't know what to get her so I took her clothes shopping. Three outfits and three pairs of shoes later I was broke! HA $335 broke. I'm so lucky I never had kids...cause they would break me because I LOVE buying children's clothing, books, etc.

Tonight I was suppose to go to Bunco, but I had forgotten that tonight we are taking Kassidy out for her birthday...just the three of us. Tomorrow is her big party and I can't wait for her to be surprised!!! Daddy did a good job.

Peace out folks. I'll be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Sorry to hear about the taxes. I think it's the darn stimulus checks from last year.

Either way, what surprise??? Please take pictures so we can see Kassidy's surprise too!!

Hope she has a wonderful birthday! PS -- kids are beyond expensive. Baby Boo loves shoes and she's not two. Better not take her shoe shopping!!

travel girl said...

I owe every year. I hate the IRS!