Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Darn you Simi!

My friend Simi is getting a new car...or at the very least talking about this new car she is wanting/purchasing/lusting over...making me jealous over. HA!

And because of her I'm BACK to drooling over the car that I want soooooo bad right now.

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/#/exploreOverview/?vc=C&vmf=C300W&yr=2009

LW told me I could get it but what does he know? He doesn't control my money...we don't live together..so seriously what does he have to lose by telling me to go for it? HA! I told him I'm going to wait until he moves in to get a new car...although I must say...I drool more and more every day over this vehicle. WAAHHHHHH I just financially don't want to make that commitment to a new car until I become a two income household with him.

The car I drive now is great....been wrecked once and had a bullet hole repaired recently, but it's a super car (2005 Honda Accord Sedan). Beautiful car, so why do I lust over the Mercedes C300??? Because that car rides like no other car I have been in. The seats hug my butt and make me feel all nice and secure. The surround sound is amazing...the ride is smooth...shit Simi if I come home with a car this weekend, I'll be sure to send you the payment book!!!

I need to go focus on something else......

3 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful, Danica! What color would you get?

Although I'm jealous of your 2005 Honda Accord. DH's Accord is 1998 and I have a teeny Corolla. :)

travel girl said...

My dream car is a 5 series BMW!

Big dream!

Simi said...

sorry to be a bad influence!!!