Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Time...really?

Life is so busy right now. I try to remind myself that I have to slow down or else. Or else what? Yesterday I took a nap which is something I never do. I was so tired from work I could hardly stand it. So I slept for three hours. Then got up...ate, played a little Wii, and went right to sleep by 9pm on the couch.

I can't get enough sleep these days. Dunno if it's the stress from working or what. Thankfully LW is supportive and just lets me sleep.

Anyhow I feel like I have no time to blog, to chat or to read other's blogs. So I'll do my best to get all caught up this week.

So now I'm off to work. Yes..I said work. It's 7:17pm on Sunday night and I need to work. Right now life revolves around work until Feb 16th when the upgraded system goes live. I have given my life to this project and I hope and pray that I can survive and that it goes in without any flaws.

Shew....should I nap or work?!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You're preaching to the choir here, babe. I totally feel your pain!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I feel your pain too. After moving this whole weekend, I'm so exhausted. I'm not even finished unpacking. Oh well....at least when I'm done, I can look foward to taking a nap!!

travel girl said...

I say nap AT work:)