Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 9 Months

Today LW and I are celebrating our 9 months of being together. It seems like forever ago when I saw him walking down the aisle at work wondering if he was single and looking or single and wishing to hell women would leave him alone.

I have completely fallen in love with this man. And I am so fortunate that him and K have entered into my life.

As for a celebration...he has a basketball game tonight. Go figure! So K and I will watch him officiate and have dinner with him...together...as a family. The way life was meant to be celebrated...with family and with those you love.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Yay!! Have a great time tonight :)

Lyndsay said...

Have fun tonight! Yay for nine months.

Coloradolady said...

Good for you! Have a great time tonight! Congrats.

travel girl said...

Have a wonderful night!!!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

That's exciting! Happy 9 months!! I hope that your love lasts forever!

Have you all been talking about the M word?? How easy has K accepted you?

I have a similar situation with Baby Boo. When we are married, I will have a step daughter.

Enjoy your celebration dinner!

Julie said...

I have a feeling it's just the beginning....

Natalie said...

Congrats my friend! I can't believe it has been 9 months already!