Monday, January 26, 2009

Crispy Critter

I am one crispy critter!!! I thought it was time I get my tan back. HA! I've been tanning off an on over the years and last year I took a break due to a skin cancer scare (had a mole removed, but all was good!). I decided yesterday, of all days, to get back into the tanning beds. OUCHIE

I was fine until last night when LW thought he was going to put the moves on me. As soon as his hand hit my back I yelped in pain. That's right pain!!!! The kind of pain that begs me to have him leave me alone...the kind of pain that is visible from the outside. I am a lobster. Red as can be. Shiney like Rudolph!

I wish I had a picture to share, but my arms are too sore to reach that high.

I can't wait for all of the comments from my fellow co-workers today!

It's gonna be a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Julie said...

OMG...LOL.

Danica: The Other Red Meat.

Danica Lynn said...

HA!!!!

I got called an Umpa Lumpa, Rudolph, Lobster...but The Other Red Meat...hilarious!

travel girl said...

YIKES!

I thought about tanning before Costa Rica but now it's too late.

Hope you feel better.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

That's a sure deterrent for any knook knook! Hope the pain goes away as well as the nicknames!The other red meat! LOL