Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today makes 7 months!

I can't believe LW and I have been together for 7 months today. We have truly been inseperable since. Every day he amazes me. He makes me laugh and he always reminds me, even when I know I'm not, that I am beautiful. He looks at me like no other man has ever looked at me. It makes my heart melt. His eyes remind me every day how fortunate I am to have found a love so deep and so real.

I'm blessed. I really and truly am. I know without a doubt, he was put in my life at the very moment when I needed him the most. See many of you don't know (and I won't go into great detail as it wasn't a 'pretty' spot in my life), I was on the edge of life this past May. I was doing things I normally would never do and I was acting in ways my Mother would not have approved of. If I wouldn't have met LW when I did, I believe things would be drastically different in my life. And not in a good way.

I'm grateful to have turned my life around and to have established a deep foundation of trust and respect with LW. I haven't had that EVER in a relationship.

I'm grown up and damnit it's about time!

8 comments:

Vinnie Sorce said...

That's the sweetest thing I've read in a long time. Keep inspiring me! ;-)

Emily said...

I am so happy for you! And so PROUD of you!! You deserve a good guy like LW!!! Hang on to him, girlie!! :) :)

*hugs*

Liz said...

Yay for Danica! :)

Allison said...

((HUGS)) So happy LW found his way into your life when you needed it most.

Julie said...

Mmmm hmmmm. LOL

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

WOW, it's really been that long? It seems like just yesterday when we saw your giddy posts!!!

travel girl said...

I'm so happy for you!

happy 7 months and heres to 7,000,000 more months;)

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I know exactly what you mean. Even when you least expect to fall in love or to have a serendipity happen, it does and when it does, you hold on to it. It's precious.

LW sounds like he's truly the greatest thing in your life. I'm happy for you.