Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My new bedroom!

I couldn't be more thrilled with the look of my new master bedroom. It's a room LW and I will enjoy for a very long time. :-) I am disappointed in one piece (the top of the amiour). I have a call into the furniture company. I rarely complain, but part of that piece is already damaged. I didn't see it when the guys were setting it up. It looks like it came from the factory that way, so I'm not going to point fingers. But none the less, I had great service (so far) and I'm overall happy with my choice.

Enjoy!







7 comments:

Simi said...

Looks GREAT! hehe and you made it work with the PURPLE!!! YAY!

I <3 dark wood (as you know from my place)!

Emily said...

I love it!

The dark wood is so pretty!

And I really like the shades of purple!

Kim and Dave said...

Hello, gorgeous!!!

tbonegrl said...

I LOVE it!!!

Hey, I tagged you in my blog too!

Natalie said...

I love it!

travel girl said...

Beautiful!!

Harleygirl said...

Looks great!~love it!