Monday, November 10, 2008

Martini Park Review

The reviews are in...WE LOVED MARTINI PARK!!! Of course now it's our spot since he told me he loved me there. AWWWWW

Saturday we decided to celebrate our 6 month dating anniversary by going to Martini Park. We got there at 6:30pm, not quite sure what to expect. The place was crowded, not overly packed. I liked that. We ordered drinks...and The Columbus Pizza for dinner. We sat in the quiet section...I guess this is the section for lovers. LOL

The layout was fun. When you first walked in, to the right was the sports bar area. There were tvs around the bar and tables inside and out. The center of the bar housed the main bar, lots of tables, the dance floor and the stage for the band. The back area was the quiet, more intimate area. You could hear the band, but it wasn't so over bearing that you couldn't have a conversation. We sat there most of the night until we gave up our table to a group of very nice people. We moved on to the sports bar area and stood there and talked and listened to the band. The band was just awesome. They had everyone on their feet dancing and singing. A++

The menu was limited, however The Columbus Pizza was incredible. We almost ordered a second pizza but opted out for more alcohol! HA Later in the evening we also ordered Ranch Onion Rings. They were amazing, but on a stomach full of alcohol, the grease wasn't working.

Oh the drinks! Let me tell you the drinks were amazing!!! Expensive, but amazing. I think I ordered at least 6 different martini's (Berry, Strawberry, Berry Fizz Lemonaide, etc), which would explain why I spent all day yesterday in the bathroom praying to the porcelin God! But so worth it honestly.

All in all we had an awesome time. I loved that the crowd was older. The staff was super friendly and dressed very nice. The wait staff was incredible. I never had an empty glass and my table was always cleared of empty dishes and glasses. The security personnal were dressed professionally in suits with ear pieces. I kind of felt like the President was in the house. HA!

Best experience ever! Will definately go back to celebrate 7 months. :-) It's now OUR SPOT. AWWWW

5 comments:

hopeful #1 said...

Great news!

I've been wondering about Martini Park too! Good to hear it was good!

Emily said...

Cool!! Sounds like a really neat place! May have to plan a gtg there!! ;) :)

erinann said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening! So excited for you guys! Thanks for the review. I can't wait to try it!

Julie said...

Oooh, I'm going there Thursday night! My friend's husband plays in a band there! Feel free to come!

travel girl said...

I LOVE martinis:)

Happy for you too!