Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHANGE is coming!

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see Obama win the Presidential race. I've been a long time Republican (I blame my Dad) and was even a Bush supporter until Obama entered the race. I listened to Obama...I wanted and needed change and I felt he could deliver. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next four years has in store for Americans. Will the troops come home? Will the economy change? I know change won't happen immediately, but I do believe Obama has a plan...a good plan.

I was excited to see and hear about everyone who voted (YAY it took me 10 mins!). Regardless of who you voted for you should be proud that you took the time out of your busy day to express your rights as an American. What a great country!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

:insert the "raise the roof" hand motion here:

Hallelujah!

travel girl said...

Wow!

So awesome that you listened and heard the truth.

I have many Republican friends who don't listen, complain about their current situation and still voted for McCain because he is a Republican.

I'm dancing all day:)