Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dear Fat

I hope you're listening to me when I say, I f-ing HATE that you made me gain 4 pounds in two weeks. You can try and make me cry all you want, but it's not going to work. I'm stronger than you and I will fight you and win. It may take longer than I once thought, but some how, some way I am going to win this battle.

I will avoid stress eating and I will avoid chocolate as much as possible. Just because the candy dish full of chocolate is sitting next to me at work, doesn't mean I have to eat it. I look at you and think I want a piece, but soon I will realize your tricky ways. You can't sneak up on me anymore!!!

I will lose this weight. I know I will. 137.5 will be the last high number I see on my scale. DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!!

Take that FAT!

4 comments:

Liz said...

You can do it Danica!! See if you can go all week without eating that chocolate. Then, before you leave on Friday, if you haven't had any, take a small piece as a reward :)

Julie said...

Dear Danica:

I love you to much to break up with you. However, if you are going to dump me, please do not send me to Julie. She has enough of her own.

Love, Fat.

Allison said...

lol You can absolutely do it, Danica!! Set yourself some mini-goals and watch yourself achieve them! Little goals add up to big ones :)

Julie said...

Um, Georgie has made it a mission to out comment you on my blog. I'm just sayin.