Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bad, bad girl!

As hard as I tried, Mr. Goodbar snuck his way into my mouth yesterday...not once but twice. I'm so mad at myself for being so stupid. He just stared me down and that's all it took. Well that and spending an hour with a co-worker trying to resolve a problem that no one understood!!! See, I'm a stress eater.

I did eat well despite and only had a couple of sips of wine at dinner. And I even did 30 minutes of cardio at the gym last night. YAY ME!!!!

Today will be better and tonight I am going back to see Nancy. How's that for trying to battle the fat crisis I'm in?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh sweetie, Mr. Goodbar has made his way into my mouth on many occasions. And I didn't even get dinner first.

Oh wait...you're talking about a candy bar?

Liz said...

Good for you for getting to the gym and going to see Nancy!!! keep it up :) (i'm ignoring mr goodbar...)