Friday, September 5, 2008

133.5

Yes that is my current weight. I'm going to throw it out there because Lord knows I need some embarrassing. Some of you may laugh and think that's nothing. But it is. I am 5"1 and in the worst shape of my life! Just two years ago I was 122. WTF happened? I'll tell you....I got divorced, dated a guy and broke up, my mom died, my dad got sick, etc. But you know what? All of that is excuses. I did this to myself and only I can fix it.

For so long I have always been a petite thing, with normal weight, great legs, skinny face, etc. But now when I look in the mirror I see fat hanging over my pants, a round face and chubby fingers. Sure I'm working out at least three days a week, but that is NOT enough. I need to eat better too. So starting today (better late than never), I am measuring my food, tracking my food and really thinking about what I eat. I have a goal of 18 pounds by January. Yes it's a hard goal, but if I want it, I'll go get it, right? It's like buying something you want. If you have to save for a year to get it, you'll do that right? Well, this is something I WANT and NEED.

Hear me now....by January 1st I will have lost AT LEAST 10 pounds. I can do this!!!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

YOU GO GIRL!! You can do it!! Let me know if you need some extra motivation or someone to yell at you for eating bad :)

Natalie said...

First of all I would LOVE to weigh 133.5. I don't think you look bad at all. I'm no help.