Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Working my ars off!!!

I'm home and loving it this week. I feel like a stay at home wifey! HA Sure wish I could be. I'd be this productive all of the time!!!!

During my time off I have:

Mowed
Worked out
Cleaned the ENTIRE house top to bottom - no cobwebs here baby!
Had the carpet cleaned
Cleaned out the garage
Cleaned out the basement
Shopped
Weeded the entire yard
Pulled up two hostas and planted new flowering plants in their place
Potted three mums
Added decorative vases to my porch (neighbor inspired me!)
Watched a couple of movies I have been wanting to see (Georgia Rule and Sixteen Candles)
Got caught up on my soap opera
Had the oil changed in my car
Working on finishing a book for bookclub tomorrow

I have a few things left to do, but all in all, I've accomplished so much since I've been off.

Off to get a shower and scrapbook now. I'm working on a guest book for my friend for her wedding. I hope it turns out!

0 comments: