Monday, August 11, 2008

So Grateful

I couldn't be happier with LW. I'm so grateful for his presence in my life. He reminds me to laugh, to be myself and to be confident. Three things I had forgotten over the last year or so. Many things happened last year that convinced me that I was destined to be alone. For awhile there, I started to accept the loneliness. And now, I'm out and about again. Laughing at get togethers, attending book clubs, working out, calling friends...and the list goes on.

And as of last Tuesday I am being weined off of my anti-depressants. Such a huge relief because I thought I would be taking those things forever. While they did help, I still felt 'medicated'. I want to feel naturally happy. And you know what? I finally am! I'm happier than when I was taking the medicine. Wow.

LW said it perfectly the other day when he said, he wasn't looking for a relationship. It found him. And that's exactly how I feel. Both of us just found each other. For that, I am grateful.

0 comments: