Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sharing Space

It's odd to think back to what my life was like without Lawrence in it. I spent a lot of time alone dreaming about what it would be like to have someone in my life again. Someone to help around the house, someone to help cook, someone to lean on, someone to hold me. Now my days are filled with LW. We spend so much time together...good quality time. We talk, we laugh, we sit in silence, snuggling watching tv, we cook together, we clean up together.

Sharing my home and my life with him has been wonderful. It's gone so far as him even having a 'drawer' at my house. :-) Most weeks we spend 6 days together...other weeks it's only 4 because he has his youngest daughter those weekends. But as time passes, I will be meeting his daughters and spending time with them. I am actually looking forward to it. I want to be their friend and be someone they can talk to.

Today LW and I car pooled together and he made mention of us getting a family pass to the Y. What? We are a family now? My heart melted.

So folks, there it is. I'm definately no longer single. And I'm definately NEVER going to be single again. The more time I spend with LW the more I fall in love with him.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I couldn't be happier for you! I'm so glad you've found LW and you're so happy :)

Sarah Dee said...

I am so excited that you are so happy!

Natalie said...

I am so happy for you!

sarah said...

you're so cute. i am happy for you!

erinann said...

have i mentioned that i heart him too! anyone that makes you happy must be a wonderful man!!