Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm getting married.

HA now that I've got your attention, I am NOT getting married. But according to my co-workers I am!! My friend Marcus had a dream last night that I was engaged. That would be nice, but nope it's not true. Then my friend James at work said that I would be engaged by December. Anyone care to place a wager on this? While I love and care for LW, I'm not quite sure I'm ready to hear wedding bells. Would I say NO if he asked me to marry him? Heck no. I know he's the one. It feels right in every way. But are we ready? Probably not. But maybe soon. :-)

2 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

December sounds like a fun wager... :)

Natalie said...

You definitely caught my attention. I think you will be engaged right around your one year anniversary! I'm so happy for you!