Thursday, July 31, 2008

F - O - R - E

I have finally downloaded the pictures of my golf outing last week at Foxfire with my co-workers. We had a great time! I was terrible, but thank goodness it was a scramble. I seem to only play golf about once a year. I wish I could get out more, but I do not have any girlfriends who like to golf. :-(

I feel so chunky in this picture! I call myself LW's Chunky Monkey!



While golfing we spotted a fawn playing around the bushes. I was able to get close enough to snap a great picture of her!!!



Needless to say the day ended with a few beers in me and a nice little sunburn that I took to Ocean City! he he he

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! Love the fawn!

~ Stephanie ~ said...

you are SO not a chunky monkey, you know you're gorgeous :-)

I tagged you in my blog - check out my post from today!