Monday, June 30, 2008

I was reminded of my mom today.

Today while checking out at the cafe for lunch I went through a line of an older woman who I see every day (well almost). And sitting upon her blouse was an angel pin, directly over her left shoulder. I smiled so big and wide and knew that mom was sending me a message. See every day my mom would wear an angel pin on her left shoulder. At my mother's calling hours and at the funeral all of us girls in the family wore an angel pin to remember my mom.

Today I can smile and know that she is watching out for me no matter how far away she is!

5 comments:

Liz said...

you made me cry!! i'm glad you got a smile thinking of your mom :)

erinann said...

that is a wonderful signal!

she is watching you and wishing you every happiness!

Amy (labontefan) said...

I understand and like you, love my Mom's little signals letting me know she's still watching..your story made me smile.

Natalie said...

Your mom is watching over you everyday! You made me cry....

hopeful #1 said...

I love this! You should get a tatoo or something that reminds you of your mom, permanently.

Very cool.

I love the way god works!