Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where did I go?

Holy cow I fell off of the blog wagon. I think I'll blame LW for that! he he

In short:

Met new guy and we have seen each other pretty much every day! He had his daughter this weekend so I spent the weekend alone, cleaning and doing misc stuff around the house.

But I missed him....and he missed me....at least according to his text messages and his phone calls! Folks, I have found a keeper! He has treated me like a Princess. And damn it....I DESERVE it!!!!

Can't wait to see him today when he comes over for dinner. I'm looking forward to one serious hug.

I promise to come back and keep up with my blogging. And of course if I can, I'll get a picture of LW. :-)

Maybe now I'll have to change the title to my blog?? HA!

1 comments:

erinann said...

I couldn't be happier for you!!