Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Power Shopper

I went on a mission last night. My mission was to get as much clothes shopping done in an hour that I could. HA! I was meeting LW for dinner and had little time to get shopping in, but I was determined. I ended up with:

1 skirt
3 pairs of capris
7 shirts
1 jacket
5 pairs of VC Pink undies
2 pairs of VC Pink pj bottoms
3 VC Pink bras
2 VC Pink sleep shirts
1 pair of VC Pink shorts
1 necklace
1 pair of earrings
1 bracelet

I can't believe I got that all in under an hour and WITHIN budget! HA

It was funny because I was like a little kid when I got home. LW and I sat down on my couch and I showed him everything. He seemed pleased. :-)

I'll be seeing LW again tonight. He calls me Sunshine. :-)

1 comments:

Emily said...

You are too stinkin' cute :) So glad you're so happy!! You deserve it!