Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I think I'm falling into like.....

I'm not at the love stage yet, but I am so easily past the like stage with LW it isn't even funny. I think about him constantly and just as I think about him, he'll send me a text, or an IM at work or call me. He's amazing.

I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Now if only I could balance out the rest of my life. I'm going to Nevada soon to see my father. He had a stroke right before Mother's Day and has lost some vision due to it. If I lost him I don't know what I would do. So I decided to make an adult decision and go out and see him whether he wanted me to or not. He needs to understand that he can't keep things like this from me and that I am there in the toughest of times for him.

As I get older I fail to realize that my parents are getting older too. Now with my mom gone, I will do anything and everything to keep my father around.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Aw, you two likebirds are so cute....LOL

hopeful #1 said...

Getting old sucks, especially when you are watching your parents suffer! Hugs!