Thursday, May 29, 2008

I got frustrated.

Poor LW. I'm not sure if he can handle my sometimes sudden mood swings. It's been a long time since I have really dated someone, so I'm giddy. By giddy I mean, I get excited about talking about LW to anyone and everyone who will listen. LW is private. And I knew that. He's not too happy about me talking about him at work. I understand (we do work together), but on the other hand I keep wondering does that mean he's ashamed of me? I know I'm over the top here, but non the less I want to shout it from the rooftops that we are dating.

Everything is now resolved. I will learn to not tell him that I talked about him at work. :-)

Speaking of LW...he did the sweetest thing last night...he mowed my lawn! I was in the middle of mowing when he came over. So he went inside, changed his clothes and scooted me off the mower. I've never had that happen before. We made a great team last night and got all of the yard work done in half of the time. We high-fived!

Right now...and hopefully forever....I will no longer be single. :-)

1 comments:

erinann said...

It really is the little things isn't it? So glad you are "floating!"