Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Hour

My nerves are kicking into over drive and I seriously cannot concentrate right now. ::sigh:: I just want it to be 6pm and I want to be sitting at the bar looking across the table at LW's gorgeous eyes looking back at me. We had a wonderful conversation on the phone last night. We laughed, cracked jokes, told serious stories, and laughed some more. It's been a long time since a guy has called me and made me feel special. I get the butterflies just thinking about spending time with him.

I can't wait for tonight to begin. But before it begins I have to leave work early to get a birthday gift and to get a shirt at Easton. Damn egg jumped up and splattered all over the shirt I wanted to wear tonight....so....I have to run and find something that goes with the cute pants I am wearing.

I'll let you know how it goes tonight.

Until next time....

1 comments:

erinann said...

I'm dying to hear how it went!!