Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Today would have been my mother's 69th birthday. I'm so confused about how I should feel. I'm sad of course, but a part of me, a teniiee tiny part of me, is happy that she now gets to celebrate her birthday with her parents and her sister (they have been gone a very long time). It feels weird not calling her and wishing her well on her day, or taking her to dinner, or just hearing her say something. I never really realized how insightful my mom was until she was gone.

Before I get all teary eyed, I'll just say Happy Birthday Mom. I hope heaven is as beautiful as it sounds.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Sime!!!!

jannypie said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Sime.

Danica our mom's had close birthdays, my mom's was on the 17th. (hugs)

tbonegrl said...

Happy b day!

((HUGS))

erinann said...

lots of love!