Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting Caught Up

I seriously need to learn to blog every day. It's not like I can't sit on my couch now and blog and watch tv. BEST INVENTION EVER~

I'll catch you up:

~ I had my brother's kids Saturday night. They were so very good to me. We went to the movies, baked cookies, played the Wii and watched movies all night. They were so much fun. But I'd be lying if I didn't sigh a little when they left and there was no one around me talking. HA HA I still miss those little buggers.

~ Things with Isaiah are interesting. He's good to me even though most often he is grumpy. I guess I just know how to talk to a grump. :-) I gave him a little gift on Friday night and he got the biggest smile on his face and it even inspired him to give me a hug!

~ I'm thinking about post poning my trip to San Diego this May. I've run into some issues and not sure I should pull money out right now. We'll see. Time is ticking away on RSVPing though. UGH I would feel so bad if I didn't make it to the wedding though.

~ No new home improvements looming. I can't wait to get outside and work on my flower beds though.

I found this picture and it made me teary eyed. It's the last picture I have of my mom and it was taken on Thanksgiving.




Until next time....

1 comments:

Julie said...

It's a beautiful picture. My last pictures of my Dad and my sister Linda were taken at my wedding. It kind of sucks having to display wedding pictures now but I just look past the bride and at the ones I love and miss....

Your mama was beautiful. I see where you get it....