Sunday, March 9, 2008

A New Beginning

I started a blog sometime ago but then my mother fell ill and I couldn't keep up with my blog. After she passed away I tried to find humor in my blog. I struggled to find meaning to keep it updated. It didn't feel right adding humor to a blog where so much sadness remained. Eventually I stopped blogging and until now, I had no idea that I wanted to blog again.

So today, after being home sick all day, I decided that I would create a new blog that narrated life's little challenges about being single. I'm sure there will be many humorous days along with some very sad, lonely days. But I assure you, I'm a pretty peppy person with quite an outlook on life. I look forward to sharing my journey with you and gathering up any advice you might have for me.

Welcome to the life of an "accidental single girl."

2 comments:

tbonegrl said...

Looks great Danica! Loiking forward to reading!

buehlerhdrider said...

Looks great Danica-sounds like the title to a movie or book!!