Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just Catching Up

My annual St. Patrick's Day party was a blast! So many friends showed up with yummie food and loads of alcohol (hey there's still plenty left in my fridge!). I managed to:

  • Eat one too many Jell-O shots
  • Repeat myself 500 times in the same sentence
  • Hug everyone more than once
  • Get locked in the master bathroom goofing around with friends
  • Scare the crap out of my friend Bev (mwah - love you!)
  • Not freak out over the mud dragged through the kitchen area onto the carpet
  • Unclog a toliet (shhh I didn't tell anyone about this)
  • Kick Chad's butt in bowling (gotta love the Wii)

Needless to say, I was up and ready to head to my friend's daughter's muscial the next day, after getting to bed at 4am! :-) Such a trooper I am. The play was awesome. Samantha was hyterically bitchy and her love for acting was extremly apparent. Love you Sam. Can't wait to watch you in college. Go get'em girl!

So other than that, I'm stressed out from work, suffering from a severe case of bronchitis that has me talking like I'm a hooker, and wishing like hell I could get my fat ass back in the gym. I don't wish bronchitis on anyone.

I will do my best to get pictures posted this week of the St. Patrick's Day party. I'm having dinner with Isaiah tonight (he's cooking!), so I can't do that tonight.

My next challenge: hooking up wireless internet so I can use my fancy new laptop!

Stay tuned.....

0 comments: