Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hol-e-y Doors and More

Sorry I've been MIA for a day or two. I've been down and out with bronchitis and yesterday it just royally kicked my hiney. I slept most of the day away yesterday and hardly found the time to play with my new laptop. I'm hoping today I can dive into my new Inspirion 1720 - RED edition - laptop and see just what it is I squeezed my butt cheeks together to buy. :-)

Anyway, so you're wondering about the door knob.....

Well friends, I attempted and failed, at fixing the door handle. In fact when I was **trying** to fix the handle, a.k.a. shoving a screwdriver in anything that looked like it needed a good screw, I think I jacked it up a little bit more. Eventually the door knob fell off, thus making it impossible to put back on. So off to Lowe's I go...maybe not tonight, but definitely by tomorrow. Guess I'll fill you in on that journey once I get back. While at Lowes I'll have to get a water filter for my refrigerator....think I'll buy the right one? HA!

0 comments: