Monday, March 24, 2008

Anyone got any sperm?

Think I'll drive by the bank and get me some sperm. ::hawking spit::

I go to the OB today only to hear her say "Danica you're running out of precious fertility time. You need to consider getting pregnant." Um ya that's all fine and dandy if a. I was in a relationship with a man, b. In a relationship with a man, and c. UM DID I MENTION I'M NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP? So when I say that to her, she then tells me that I should consider visiting a sperm bank. At that very moment my heart sank into my chest and I realized how defective I really am. I'm single, not in love and will quite possibly never be a mother to a biological child of my own. :sigh:

I have six, count them 6 months to decide how I want to handle the pregnancy situation. Until then I'll be dopped up on Lupron shots, which make your body think they are in menopause (ah yes, that's a turn on to a man..menopause = bitchiness). After getting a shot every month for six months I then have to decide if I want to try for a biological baby of my own, or do I just have the hysterectomy and go straight for adoption when I find a man?

Now hear me out. I'm not saying I need a man to complete me. That's not the case. I just don't know how I feel about being a single mom to a sperm bank baby or to a baby I adopt. How do you tell them they don't really have a father? So I have alot of talking to do with God. I pray He shows me the way. He has all of the answers.

:sigh:

And life goes on....as the accidental single girl.

0 comments: